Sunday, September 23, 2012

Walking in da Woo

I enjoy going on photo walks around Worcester every once in a while. There are so many quirky, ironic photos to be made on the streets. There is also A LOT of trash, but sometimes I think it looks beautiful the way it has fallen/ been blown over by the wind. Worcester is rundown, beat up and by no means a "model" city (whatever that may mean). But I've fallen for it. Because I know that beneath the overgrowth and dust, there is a vibrant, diverse, and lovely experience waiting to happen. And sometimes I find a hint of it on the streets.


It ain't fake- it's f'real.


The impossiblilites/ possibilities/ questions abound.


The irony of geography. Also, if you have a problem and it's a pregnancy, please do not go here. Not legit.


This looked like it belonged here. But then again, if it was there, it does belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment