Monday, October 22, 2012

Trees and Leaves

So if you haven't noticed . . . IT'S FALL! I love the explosion of color that occurs in this transitional season. Fall to me always signifys change, a preparation and fortification for the cold days to come. Being in New England, I love doing the stereotypical apple cider and donuts eating, leaf pile creating, and taking long walks during the day, watching the gradual shift from life to death.


This is one of my favorite trees. I love sitting here, thinking, meditating, watching, being. It was always a magestic tree to me. I like to call it the Tree of Life. 

 
Self-portrait in a puddle. What I loved about this photo was that the gravel under the water creates a night sky kind of effect. I also like the lightning bolt/ leaf stem that hits my forehead.  
 
Stupid computer isn't letting me write under the next print sooooooo . . . I loved the way the sun hits the leaves in this photo. It's like the ground is on fire. There's something romantic about sunsets that calls me to stop and breathe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment