Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Still Place

This is my go to tree. It even has a little nook created by the roots that fits me perfectly. It's located in a spot on a hill that's out of the hustle and bustle of the city-- whenever I come here I feel like I've entered a new world. I've seen so many bizzare and beautiful things here- people playing frisbee golf, a guy walking around with birds in a cage, melted plastics that made gorgeous photos-- it's a still place, where potential lives.


I like to sit here to read, write, think, watch, listen.


It's a great place to watch the sun set, see birds and squirrels play, and watch the wind blow through the trees.


It's a peaceful place. It's a still place.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what it would be like if you were acting out for another photographer rather than just yourself?

    ReplyDelete