Thursday, November 15, 2012

Body Play

This week I was inspired by Brenna's photos from last week's critique. I already had an idea of photographing yoga poses, with a much more dramatic lighting, but when I tried to do it a couple weeks ago with a model in the studio, I couldn't get it the lighting quite right, got frustrated, and left it for another day. When I saw Brenna's photos, I really liked her concept of making interesting, somewhat abnormal shapes with the body and wanted to see what I could come up with. I also wanted to focus on color- I wanted everything to look very clean and streamlined with an emphasis on the subject (my body). I used the green yoga mat because I liked how it popped out and worked with the white walls and warm, wood floor (plus it made holding some poses a lot more comfortable). Next.





No comments:

Post a Comment